As an alternative to forming a new UK Limited Company, you can buy an existing Ready Made Company (Shelf Company). A Ready Made Company is a company which has been registered with UK Companies House but has never traded and is available for you to purchase immediately.
All companies come with a registered address with forwarding mail to your address and we also add a London geographical number, so now wherever you live in the world you can receive your customer calls direct.
Accepted payment methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH and Dogecoin.
- A UK Limited Company
- Registered Office 1 year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filed Accounts (where applicable)
- All Companies House and HMRC Codes and login details for web-filing and
- Stock Transfer Form
- Director Letter of Resignation (you can choose to use the existing director)
- Company Bank Account
- VAT Registration (if needed)
- Online admin portal to manage your company.
Ready to transfer UK Companies
What is a Ready Made Company?
A ready made company, shelf company, or aged company formation, is a company that has had no activity. It was created and left to mature with no activity – metaphorically put on the “shelf” to “age”. The company can then be sold to a person or corporation who wish to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one, or where there is a requirement that the company has gained some age.
Can I use your own director and nominee shareholder?
You can use the existing company Director and Shareholder for an extra cost per year.
Can I appoint my own director?
Yes of course you can, we will resign our director, sign an unnamed stock transfer form, and you can appoint your own director in your own time frame, though please be aware you cannot leave a company without a named officer form more than a few days.
What documents do I have to submit for the company transfer?
In case your want to use your own Director, we have a legal obligation to check Proof of ID and Proof of Address. This is to ensure we comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements.
The requested documents are:
- 1 x Picture ID (Passport, Drivers License or other form of proof of ID)
- 1 x Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc) – Be dated within the last 3 months and show the account holder/company officer’s name and address
Who handles the taxes?
Whilst the ownership of the company is with our firm, we will maintain the annual return and annual accounts filed at Companies House on an annual basis, once you have taken possession of the company, the returns and tax obligations become solely your responsibility.
Should you require a quotation for accounting service, please contact us and we will refer you to a leading “new start-up” accountant who will offer you an excellent accounting service package.
How is the UK company transferred?
- You select your preferred ready made company, complete the basic online details and pay the final fee.
- We start the company changes: Registered Office – If you have requested our registered office then no action is taken, where you have requested your own registered office we make the changes using form AD01. Director – If you have requested our own director then no action is taken, where you have requested use of your own director, firstly we resign the existing director using form TM01, then complete the appointment(s) of the new director(s) using form AP01.
- All processes are completed electronically using the last filing software linked direct to Companies House, changes are usually approved within 10 to 20 minutes.
- A stock transfer form is completed transferring all shares to the new owners.
- All documents are emailed to your preferred email address.
- The company bank account takes 1 business day to be transferred after the company new director has been assigned.
How do I access the bank account?
Once the bank account is transferred to your new appointed director you will receive the username and password to login to the online banking website. You will receive the authentication tokens on your provided mobile number.
You can change these details on your online banking interface.
When do I need to register for VAT?
You can register for VAT at anytime in the capacity of an individual sole trader or Limited Company. If however your turnover reaches £85,000*, or is predicted to do so in the near future then it will become compulsory to register for VAT. MedeTrade offers free VAT registration services. Please note that this procedure can take from 10 ~ 30 business days.