As an alternative to forming a new Spain Limited Company (Sociedad Limitada SL), you can buy an existing Ready Made Company (Shelf Company). A Ready Made Company is a company which has been registered with Spain Registro Mercantil Central but has never traded and is available for you to purchase immediately.
All companies come with a registered address with forwarding mail to your address and we also add a Madrid geographical number, so now wherever you live in the world you can receive your customer calls direct.
Accepted payment methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH and Dogecoin.
- A Spain Limited Company (Sociedad Limitada SL)
- Registered Office 1 year
- Company CIF
- Articles of Association
- Certificate of Non-fiscal Indebtedness
- Share capital 3000 EUR
- Filed Accounts (where applicable)
- Stock Transfer Form
- Director Letter of Resignation (you can choose to use the existing director)
- Company Bank Account
- VAT Registration (if needed)
- Online admin portal to manage your company.
Ready to transfer Spain Companies
What is a Ready Made Company?
A ready made company, shelf company, or aged company formation, is a company that has had no activity. It was created and left to mature with no activity – metaphorically put on the “shelf” to “age”. The company can then be sold to a person or corporation who wish to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one, or where there is a requirement that the company has gained some age.
Can I use your own director and nominee shareholder?
You can use the existing company Director and Shareholder for an extra cost per year.
Can I appoint my own director?
Yes of course you can, we will resign our director, sign an unnamed stock transfer form, and you can appoint your own director in your own time frame, though please be aware you cannot leave a company without a named officer form more than a few days.
What documents do I have to submit for the company transfer?
In case your want to use your own Director, we have a legal obligation to check Proof of ID and Proof of Address. This is to ensure we comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements.
The requested documents are:
- 1 x Picture ID (Passport, Drivers License or other form of proof of ID)
- 1 x Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc) – Be dated within the last 3 months and show the account holder/company officer’s name and address
Who handles the taxes?
Whilst the ownership of the company is with our firm, we will maintain the annual return and annual accounts filed at Companies House on an annual basis, once you have taken possession of the company, the returns and tax obligations become solely your responsibility.
Should you require a quotation for accounting service, please contact us and we will refer you to a leading “new start-up” accountant who will offer you an excellent accounting service package.
How is the Spain company transferred?
- You select your preferred ready made company, complete the basic online details and pay the final fee.
- We start the company changes: Registered Office – If you have requested our registered office then no action is taken, where you have requested your own registered office we make the changes. Director – If you have requested our own director then no action is taken, where you have requested use of your own director, firstly we resign the existing director , then complete the appointment(s) of the new director(s)
- A stock transfer form is completed transferring all shares to the new owners.
- All documents are emailed to your preferred email address.
- The company bank account takes 4 business days to be transferred after the company new director has been assigned.
How do I access the bank account?
Once the bank account is transferred to your new appointed director you will receive the username and password to login to the online banking website. You will receive the authentication tokens on your provided mobile number.
You can change these details on your online banking interface.
When do I need to register for VAT (IVA) ?
If you selling online from within the EU via your website or through the marketplaces directly to Spanish private customers, you can sell up to Euros 35,000 before you have to VAT register in Spain.
At this point, you will need to VAT register and start accounting for the VAT in Spain at their 21% standard rate (or reduced rate if these apply to the goods you are selling).
MedeTrade offers free VAT registration services. Please note that this procedure can take from 7 ~ 14 business days.